Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Calo-what?

The best kind of knitted garment is quick, easy and when it's finished, you love it. I give you, Calorimetry!


Pattern: Calorimetry by
Materials: some leftover Patons Decor in country blue and an extra button from my reporter's coat.
Needles: US 8 (5 mm) bamboo circulars
Started: December 12, 2006
Finished: December 13, 2006
Modifications: I didn't use the yarn the pattern called for, but besides that, I followed the pattern exactly.


This is a quick knit and it's cute as a button. I like so many things about this headband! My ears normally stick out a bit, so hats that are tight around my ears end up giving me a headache. This isn't tight, but it stays on really well and won't hurt my head. I especially like it when I wear pigtails. Supercute.

1 comment:

  1. Super cute is right!! Yours looks better on you than mine looks on me. :/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!