Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Bits and pieces of Trellis

Trellis is more than half-way done. I've finished knitting the back, both front panels and one sleeve. All that's left is a second sleeve, the collar, joining all the bits together and raiding Gramie's button stash. I'd like to get it done before Baby G gets here, but s/he won't be needing a cardigan until fall, so it's not terribly urgent.



I'm surprised at how quickly this sweater is knitting up. It's much quicker than knitting an adult sweater. Each piece is so tiny and so cute!

I'm going to Wolfville and Halifax this week for a business trip and I plan on visiting a couple of yarn shops during my stay. I haven't been to Gaspereau Valley Fibres yet, but I'd like to stop in and buy some yarn for myself and my Knitters Tea Swap 3 pal Becky, and, of course, I have to go to Tangled Skeins anytime I'm in Dartmouth. Perhaps I'll stop in on Saturday and see Steph.

I'll leave you with a shot of me playing at the SARMU 30th reunion concert this weekend. This is me, holding a super long note.

3 comments:

  1. Hey songbird, what a cute picture of you! Hope you have a nice trip, and score lots of goodies at the yarn shops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great picture.

    I am waiting for one more delivery by the postlady before I send off your package. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ingrid... just wanted to tell you that I saw you in the Sarmu concert and I thought you were amazing! I said to my husband "How is this girl not famous already?" We were both blown away! I've been trying to remember the song you sang however... and I can't think of the tital. I would love it if you could send it to me. Thanks...
    Sjanna
    sjannajames@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!