Sunday, May 06, 2007

Sunny Socks, reprise


The sunny socks are back on the needles after a short hiatus to make way for the Lacy Hug-Me-Tight. Now I'm back on track and trying to stick to my one-project-at-a-time rule.

Things have been pretty crazy at "words starting with p" headquarters. I'm gearing up for an upcoming concert, I got a part in a musical at our local theatre so I'm busy learning my lines and songs and, here's the big news, my three-month contract has transformed into a full-time, permanent position. That ever-elusive permanent job I've been searching for is finally mine and I have the contract to prove it.


So, what comes after one snags a permanent position? House shopping. We've already started looking at houses and I'm going to find out what kind of mortgage I can afford tomorrow. I can't wait to leave my crummy apartment and buy a house with my own driveway, my own yard, my own washer and dryer, my own patio, my own garden, my own EVERYTHING!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the job, and your plans for a house of your very own!!! It's really great having your own place. I just love our little house, it's so cozy and warm and OURS.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!