Thursday, June 21, 2007

All work and no play

Okay, so my job is fun and it can be playful, but I haven't posted in a while because I've been working and traveling so much, I feel as though I'm gearing up for an election. I attended our annual party convention last weekend, where I got about 10 minutes of knitting done, and I just came back from a two-day caucus event on the South Shore, where the knitting needles didn't even make it out of the bag.

And on top of chasing MLAs across the province (good imagery, eh?), I'm running around town trying to get everything that comes along with buying a house done. The packing process has commenced, but we've still got a long way to go . . . and we're moving this weekend!



I have no knitting progress to show you, just a photo of good ol' Jackie L. He spoke at our convention and, despite the low light, I managed to snap one decent photo.

2 comments:

  1. I hope the move went well and that you're now cozy and happy in your new home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowwy your super busy!! i thought summer was supposed to be a time of rest? hmmm...yours sounds very productive indeed!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!