Saturday, August 25, 2007

FO: The Clap

I finished this a couple of days ago, but didn't get to take photos of it until now because the weather was kind of miserable. Kenneth came to the rescue again and set up a li'l photo shoot.

Pattern: Clapotis by Kate Gilbert
Source: Knitty
Materials: unknown Fleece Artist fingering yarn from a bargain bin
Needles: US 8/5 mm bamboo circs
Started: August 15, 2007
Finished: August 23, 2007

Modifications: I made it skinnier and longer than the original Clapotis because I wanted more of a scarf than a shawl to wear with my red autumn jacket.


Verdict: This is the best thing I've knit yet. I looooove it. It's so soft and airy -- I could pet it all day. It's absolutely gorgeous.


So, now that I'm over my bout with the clap, it seems I've caught a new infection: the ballband bug.


I am SO addicted.

2 comments:

  1. I love how your clapotis looks with that red coat and the colour of your hair. Very flattering and so perfect for fall.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!