Friday, May 02, 2008

Bloggy meetup!

I had my first meetup with a blogger I had only previously known through this computer screen yesterday. Although people told us both that it's creepy to meet someone you only know on the Internet, we knew it was okay. Besides, what's the worst that could happen? She might take my eyes out with a knitting needle . . .

Claudia is a fantastic sewer and great photographer. She surprised me with this adorable box bag that I filled with . . .

a half of a charade sock!

We stopped at Ariadne Knits where I picked up two skeins of Cherry Tree Hill supersock merino,

one skein of EcoCotton,

some lace Addi Turbos and the Soak, as seen in the blue post.

Jesse obliged by taking a photo of us while we were still giddy from the yarn shopping!


We also stopped at a little shop called Atelier Woodenapples where I picked up this tee!

Yeah, I love this tee.

We capped off the day with an amazing dinner at Byblos, a trendy Iranian café.

Thanks again Claudia and Dan for such a fun day!