Wednesday, June 24, 2009

FO: The newt's vest

Baby knits are so quick! Especially when you don't have to knit sleeves.
The newt's vest
Pattern: Vest by Debbie Bliss
Source: Essential Baby by Debbie Bliss
Materials: 1.5 skeins of Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino in Sea green
Needles: US 4/3.5mm
Started: June 12, 2009
Finished: June 17, 2009
Raveled here

I love a nice sweater vest. I love them on kids, women and especially on men. Nothing is cuter than a grown man in a sweater vest. Give him a beard and I melt. Speaking of beards, I had a dream that I gave birth to the newt and it was a boy who looked exactly like Jesse except he was blonde. Sounds kind of cute, but instead of looking like baby Jesse, the newt looked like a teeny version of grown-up Jesse, complete with a beard. I also had a dream that Jesse met a couple who had been trying to conceive for ages so he decided to sign away our rights to the newt and give him/her to this couple . . . without asking me! I was pissed.

More baby knits are in the works. I am over the moon about knitting for the newt!