Thursday, January 17, 2013

SOLD!

Just checking in to say that the Abbotts Harbour slouch is SOLD OUT! I sold both the rust and red hats last night and sent them off this morning. I'm so excited about my first sales!

My fingers are busy, busy, busy knitting some more Abbotts Harbour slouches in new colours! I'm working on one that's a greenish grey, the colour of the ocean on a cloudy day.

Unfortunately my new business cards and stickies from moo arrived a few hours late -- the slouches were already on their way to their new homes. But the good news is that they look fantastic!

Fun stuff from moo!!

My super talented husband designed the cards and stickies (under my direction. heh.) and I couldn't be happier with the result.

So stay tuned for more Abbotts Harbour slouches! In the meantime, there are still lots of luxurious organic cotton wash cloths in the shop!