Friday, January 09, 2015

A new year

A new year, a new set of goals and expectations. I'm not one for making resolutions, but I do love flipping open the first crisp page of a new journal. This year I'm jumping on the bullet journal bandwagon. Nine days in, I'd say it's working for me. I always keep a notebook handy to jot down tasks, appointments, and assignments, but the bullet journal seems to be streamlining my notebook.



I was so busy filling orders in December. I feel as though I can finally breathe now that it's January. But I've been enjoying knitting to start filling the shop again with some lovely woollies. Here are a couple of new beanies ready to ship to you!

New beanies in the shop!
Abbotts Harbour slouch, colour block version in cream and light brown

New beanies in the shop!
Ledge Harbour slouch in bright emerald green

I'm sending you all warmth and best wishes for 2015. Happy new year!